Membership is subject to approval. We don't take just anybody. This is a juried directory of artisans and service providers, not a place just any ol' somebody can advertise.
Get qualified leads from the oldest online-only directory of Texas artisans and companies who make and/or design at least some of the products or services they offer.
1. You must live in Texas. (If you later move to another state, we let you stay. It's probably not your fault you have to move.)
2. At least one product or service you offer must be of your design, or manufacture. i.e. no franchises and no products made in places other than Texas unless you have designed or commissioned them. Zazzle & Cafepress type stores are fine if you use copyright free images and your own text, or your own artwork to create products.
3. You understand that Truly Texan is responsible for trulytexan.com website promotion, administration, & maintenance of the MarketPlace's common pages, and that we don't sell your products. We promote them.
4. Your website should look professional. If you only sell on Etsy or whatever, that's fine as long as there is a single page to which I can point visitors.
5. I have the right to remove your site from Truly Texan if I receive enough convincing complaints about your service/products or for any other reason I think is justified.
6. You agree to post a link on your website that says "Member of Truly Texan - Texas Companies & Artists" (linked to www.trulytexan.com) and to promote Truly Texan and other Truly Texan companies when possible.
7. You understand that advertiser payments are non-refundable. (Our rates are too low to mess with partial refunds).
8. After you've paid the initial subscription (3 months), I'll review your product and if, for some reason, it doesn't meet our requirements, your entire payment will be refunded in full.
RATE: $25/month for up to 5 products/services (separate page for each) and a company page. You choose which products and may change what we show once a year.
Paid quarterly in advance via PayPal (using your PayPal money or whatever credit or debit card you have on file with PayPal).
VERY IMPORTANT BILLING & CANCELLATION INFO:
Paypal does not "warn" you of an upcoming payment. They send a receipt after they have taken your money.
Payments are non-refundable; that's how we can offer such affordable rates.
If you wish to cancel at any time, return to this page and click the link below. Or log into your PayPal account and find the "Recurring Payments" section, under Profile, find the TrulyTexan subscription and cancel. No refunds but we will continue to advertise your site until any existing payments have been fulfilled.
Strange but true: I have turned down more companies than I have accepted since I started this company in 1998. I really am discriminating in who can be part of our group.
Question? Call me at (512) 663-8575, unless you're a salesman of any kind, in which case, I will, as politely as possible, hang up on you. Now, let's get's started!
Thanks & drive friendly!
To unsubscribe click the link below. If you have time, I would love to know why you'd wish to leave such a swell bunch of folks! Happy trails!