(Membership is subject to approval)
1. Your product or service need not have a Texas or Western theme.
2. You must live in Texas.
3. Your primary product must be made by you or designed by you. Services must be offered by you.
4. Templates or patterns used in your primary product must be your own design and not commercially available.
5. You understand that Truly Texan is responsible for website promotion, administration, & maintenance of the MarketPlace's common pages, and that you are responsible for the relationship with your customers (including billing, collecting, shipping, satisfaction, etc.)
6. Your website should look professional and be in good taste. I determine what is good taste.
7. You must have the honor and integrity that we all want associated with Texas.
8. You agree to post a link on your website that says: Member of Truly Texan - Juried Showcase of Texas Companies & Artists. The text will link to our home page
RATES (if approved): $50 set up fee and $19.50/month, payable as a PayPal subscription or $21.50 if invoiced and paid with credit card. We will send you the links to pay for the setup fee and monthly subscription after we approve your membership.
We require 30 days notice of cancellation. Paypal does not "warn" you of an impending payment. They send you a receipt after it's paid. So if you wish to cancel, it is your responsibility to do so immediately after you've been billed. Then you will have complied with our 30 day notice requirement. We do not refund any portion of monthly subscriptions, but, on the bright side, your site will remain on Truly Texan for 30 days after your last payment.
If you agree to all of the above, please READ and complete our application form, print and fax or email a signed, scanned version to us (our email address is on the form).
Note: I reserve the right to deny membership for any reason and I may not be specific as to why, most often because I don't want to tell someone their site and/or product is tacky. Sometimes, though, it's simply that a company's product is not a good fit for Truly Texan - or because we already have enough of that product represented.
Strange but true: I have turned down more companies than I have accepted since I started this company in 1998. I really am discriminating in who can be part of our group.
THE SECTION BELOW IS FOR EXISTING MEMBERS ONLY!
Existing members switching to the Paypal payment method:
Enter your company name and url (without the http://www.) below. Your Paypal account/credit card will be charged immediately and every month from now on, until you cancel. And remember, we require 30 days notice if you want to leave us. That's so we can have a psych evaluation run on you to see why in the world you'd want to leave such a cool and exclusive site.